Join the FAT 2011 Team! You’ll be part of the creative magic, working with inspiring minds, and playing a key role in this innovative event!
- FAT 2011 is being held at 99 Sudbury http://www.99sudbury.ca
Volunteers are needed:
- Mid March/April: promoting (flyer distribution, postering, etc)
- April 23, 24, 25: Fittings, set up/organizing venue
- Hours vary from morning to evening depending on the duties.
- Tues. April 25 to Fri. April 29th: FAT week
- Shifts will take place mid afternoon to midnight with the exception of Friday April 29th, when volunteers will also be needed after 12am for wrap up/take down.
- April 30: Take down (if necessary)
- There will be extra days/positions as needed. Information/changes will be added to this face book page, so check back or feel free to email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An orientation meeting for all volunteers will take place Mid April. Information regarding this will be sent out via email once volunteers are confirmed.
- (For some people, these dates fall around exam period and Easter, so please check your schedules!)
During FAT week, the duties of volunteers vary depending on the section you’re assigned to, but generally all volunteers are in charge of: providing information to guests, securing venue areas, assisting production team/artists/models etc., maintaining space (cleaning, organizing, setting up, etc.), ticket/food purchases, and other duties that arise depending on the needs of the night.
To become part of the FAT 2011 team, please apply by emailing the following to email@example.com:
1) Your availability for the dates mentioned above
2) Your resume
3) A brief paragraph on why you would like to join the FAT 2011 team.
Volunteers will be considered until all positions are filled. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. For more information about FAT, visit http://www.getfat.ca. Looking forward to another incredible year!!