Benefit Cosmetics is an action-packed, beauty brand offering quick fix solutions for every gal’s beauty dilemmas. We believe that our people should reflect the same qualities that we develop in our products… first rate quality, results oriented, innovative, and of course, fun & enthusiastic. We have an undying love of makeup, and we do whatever it takes to get the job done with a sense of style, flair, humour and integrity. As part of the LVMH group, we’re a world class beauty company that expects world class results from our people!
Our continued expansion in Canada means that our teams are growing fast, and if you’re the type of person who puts the word ‘no’ before the word ‘problem’, then we may have a fabulous opportunity for you! We provide the tools, resources and support necessary to prime everyone for success including national training and sales meetings, competitive compensation packages including annual bonus incentives as well as work-related allowances.
Located in Toronto, ON, we are looking to fill the position of Visual Merchandising Manager.
The Visual Merchandising Manager is responsible for implementing and maintaining Benefit’s unique and distinctive visual merchandising culture in Canada. He/she is responsible for managing all Benefit Canada assortments for all channels of distribution and for ensuring all activities are completed timely and cost effectively. This role oversees all new door openings in Canada, and coordinates all logistical time-lines and details with retail and supplier partners, Benefit Canada and Benefit San Francisco. He/she is responsible for forecasting all visual merchandising elements for new and existing doors, and for managing and delivering against the visual merchandising budget for Canada. This role will also provide direction to the Regional Sales Managers and Sales Force ensuring consistent execution and maintenance of visual expectations and directives.
The Visual Merchandising Manager is also accountable for adapting all visual merchandising elements for Benefit Canada based on Benefit global standards, including the creation of custom collateral to drive sales in the Canadian market. This role creates a vision for the Canadian Market and is responsible for conceptualizing new ideas and future development of merchandising in Canada.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3-5 years visual merchandising and/or marketing experience
- Experience in logistics, operations and project management
- Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Intermediate-to-advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat and Creative Suite
- Ability to analyze and manage a budget
- Ability to handle all administrative duties effectively, accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to analyze market/industry elements including customer needs, competition and sales
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task & prioritize
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Adept at problem solving
- Self motivated and forward thinking with the ability to initiate and manage change in a positive manner
- Ability to speak and write in the French language an asset
Every day is a different day at Benefit! Benefit Cosmetics is a highly charged and dynamic environment filled with both laughter and hard work – making Benefit a unique place further your career!
How To Apply:
Email your resume to Carly Fulton at email@example.com
In your email, please be sure to address the following:
1) The job for which you are applying
2) The date you are available to start
3) The reason you want to work with us
4) How you heard about us
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position. However only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversityline.