Sometimes, you hear something and it just breaks your heart and there is nothing you can do. Then there are times when a group of friends come together to do something and it warms your heart…
Jewellery designer and former TFI Member, Hattie Dunstan is only 22 and she is dying of Cystic Fibrosis. But rather than remain somber, her friends are organizing a fundraiser for CF! (YAY friends!) Couture Fashion for a Cure Found will be taking place at the Glen Eagle Golf Club on August 26, 2010 and they are looking for support and help from the community.
How you can help:
- Give personal or corporate donations, or gifts for a raffle draw.
- Offer your clothing or accessory samples for the fashion show
- Donate your services (graphics, promotion, media exposure, styling etc.)
- Visit http://www.gothattitude.com and purchase one of Hattie’s designs – 20% will be donated to the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Couture Fashion for a Cure Found Committee: CFFashionshow8@gmail.com or call 647-273-7033
To donate directly to the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, call 905-450-1882.
Read this article for more information about Hattie and her condition.
We wish everyone much success for this fantastic event and wish Hattie all the best.