Strut for a Cure has the makings of a perfect evening: a wicked band, my favourite Canadian supermodel, a fashion show, hosted by fashion icon Jeanne Becker, an open bar, gift bag… and a great cause!
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2010
Location: Berkeley Church, Toronto
What to expect:
- Performance by Dragonette!
- A runway show featuring the amazing Coco Rocha and designs by ex-pat and Ryerson graduate Todd Lynn – a rare treat!
- Fab DJs: jojoflores, Adrien Villanova, Drek Martinez and DJ Keidy
- Open bar by Strut wine and Mill Street Brewery
- Yummy food by Encore Catering
- Gift bag full of lots of goodies
- And a great group of fashionable people to mingle with!
Tickets are only $95 and include everything noted. What a deal! Buy tickets today. This one will sell out super fast.