Maison and Beatrice Holloway are womens contemporary collections based out of Toronto featured in Lucky, InStyle, People, DailyCandy, and Vogue. They are looking for some energetic and reliable fashion design interns (1-2 days/week, 6-8 hours a day) who are serious about honing their skills in the real world.
- marker making
- cutting and sewing/serging of samples (depending on skill level)
- sample and trim room organization
- receiving production, quality control and shipping
- press kit preparation and distribution
- various other tasks (but don’t worry, we won’t make you get coffee)
This is a perfect opportunity to get industry experience in fashion along with filling any work study requirements your school may require. You must be a fashion design student or graduate. Please email cover letter and resumes to: email@example.com stating why you would like to intern, your school and what year you are in.